Rich and diverse Indian flavors made with quality and fresh ingredients.
Lunch - an easy 3-step ordering process. Key highlights:
- Our guests can choose between Petite and Regular sizes to suit their appetite and budget. At under $7 (including taxes), Petite is one of the best deals in the NYC area!
- Guests personalize their meals with the toppings to create the perfect blend of spicy, sweet, tangy and creamy flavors that they crave.
- Delicious protein options – chicken with tikka masala sauce and shredded beef in BBQ style tamarind gravy.
- Classic vegetarian entrée – saag paneer (baked indian cheese in creamy spinach gravy).
- Scrumptious vegan entrées – curried avocado with corn, non-GMO tofu in sweet and sourn tomato-fennel gravy and kale & cauliflower in curried coconut milk.
- Naan, Chickpeas in tomato gravy, Kale Chips, Samosa, Masala Chai (with 2% organic milk) and Mango Lassi (with low-fat organic yogurt) round out the menu.
- Great options for guests who want to avoid gluten, nuts, soy, shellfish, cilantro and sesame.
Dinner - Indian small plates. Key highlights:
- Menu spans diverse regions of India, flavor profiles and ingredients. The plates are portioned such that typically two people share 3 dishes with sides.
- Mushroom and gruyere dip blends gooey rich cheese flavor with classic Chettinad-style curry.
- Veggie burger (quinoa, kale, mushrooms, chickpea, carrots, cauliflower and onion) is infused with classic Rajasthani chickpea masala and other spices.
- The juicy Indian Fried Chicken Tenders are marinated in buttermilk and house made spice blend and it is gluten free.
- Classic meatballs are seasoned with spices and herbs and served with 12-hour BBQ-style tamarind and tomato gravy.
- Chicken tikka with added layers of shiitake and other mushrooms, Paneer served with south Indian style buttermilk and coconut gravy with spinach, shrimp in Chettinad-style gravy, and Kale salad with roasted veggies presents classic spices with additional layers of flavors and textures.
- Soft-serve kulfi - classic Indian ice cream as softserve - and wine and beer list that pairs well with the Indian flavors rounds out the menu.
- The menu has number of vegetarian and vegan options as well as options for guests who want to avoid gluten, nuts, soy, shellfish, cilantro and sesame.